Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

Ahh! I love the weekend! There's no better feeling than 3:30 on a Friday afternoon when I've put the last child on the bus. Though I love my kiddos dearly, I need a few days to breath and renew before a new week begins. Jon and I had a great evening relaxing, eating pizza and watching basketball at a cousin's house. A perfect start to the weekend!

Tomorrow we plan to catch a lacrosse game at Notre Dame before doing a little shopping for spring break essentials. It's hard to believe that a week from tonight we'll be in Florida! Hooray! Also on the agenda for the day is to check out our hot tub...could this be the weekend we fill 'er up with water and chemicals?!

Here's to Friday evenings, when it seems the weekend will never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment