Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to the blog! I had some free time on my hands last week while home sick and thought I'd set up an account. We'll see how frequently I actually end up posting...

We had a very exciting week in kindergarten! It's been valentines week and love was in the air! We decorated our boxes last week and over the weekend I transformed our housekeeping center into a post office. My kiddos had a great time delivering their mail this week. today we had a party (with waayy too many sweets!) and read our love letters. We were all feeling warm fuzzies by the end of the day. :) What a fun time! Those are the memories that stick with you until you're grown up!

Now it's a four day weekend--yippee! I can't wait to spend the weekend with my valentine! More updates on our plans in a later post.

Happy birthday, Honest Abe!


No comments:

Post a Comment