Sunday, April 25, 2010

Food...

I just finished watching a documentary on pbs (hey, it's a rainy afternoon in Northern Indiana!) called Food, Inc.  Blah!  My stomach is churning as I have all these new thoughts swirling around in my head.  I vow to take a closer look at the products I purchase and consume.  I remember feeling the same way after watching Super Size Me earlier this year.  Guess who is guilty of eating fast food despite my vow to stop after that movie??  It's tough to make changes but once we are educated it's even harder to make choices without a nudge from within telling you what a poor choice it is you're making.  And I guess that's a start.
Farmer's Market, here I come...


In other news, 5 weeks until summer vacation?!  Whoa...slow down, time!  Too much to do... too many lessons, hugs, pushes on the swing, stories to read, shoes to tie, bandaids to adhere, report cards to fill out.  Oh, dear!

1 comment:

  1. it's so tough. it's funny you wrote that, bc i have been thinking more and more about healthier eating. thanks for the reminder:)

    vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete