Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Summertime

It's finally here.  Extra hours in the day.  Dinner ready by 6.  Laundry caught up.  Dishes clean.  Bed made consistently.  Dog walked.  Homemade iced tea prepared.  Banana bread baked.  Books read.  Bike rides daily.  The signs of summer...and it's only the first full week.  Ahh!


In other news, I'm getting back into the swing of playing tennis.  (Pun definitely intended.)  We've played the past two days and I'm loving it!  My muscles are not used to the motions of tennis and reminded me of that when I woke up this morning.  Sorry, muscles, for giving you such a long break from what you love to do.  That wasn't kind of me at all.  Here's to playing tennis all summer long!


On today's agenda:  laundry, exercise, read, a trip to the library, and dinner at Mom and Dad's with the fam.  Yum!


Welcome, summertime.  Sweet, sweet summertime.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment